25th February 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Details of Marginal Scheme in Education Loan? Repayment modes of Education Loan?

Hi Sir, I want to get an education loan of about 15 lacs to study in USA. I want to study my MS program there. I have searched and know well about loan rates but I am unable to know the margin given by many banks to get loan amount. So, I want to know in what margin of loan scheme I get 15 lacs? Also I want to know about the repayment of education loan.

24th September 2022, 11:55 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Marginal Scheme in Education Loan? Repayment modes of Education Loan?

Margin money is customers contribution in the loan amount .
Margin money is the down payment you male towards the total cost of the house.

Margin requirement refers to the difference between the current value of the security offered for loan and the value of loan granted . It's a qualitative method of credit control adopted by the bank to stabilize the economy from inflation or deflation.

Repayment modes include
Cash payment
Demand draft
Equated Monthly Installment

Mostly applicant and banks prefer EMI s for repayment purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?