25th February 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Education Loan facility to study Bachelor in Communication Design in Pearl Academy?

I am a 10+2 student. After my 10+2, I want to study Bachelor in Communication Design in Pearl Academy. I want to take Education Loan for this course. Some says the expense is too high to study this course. So I have decided to take student loan for my further education. Give me the details of education loan for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Education Loan facility to study MS in UK?
  2. List of banks which offer education loan to study Bachelor of Design course in NID? Documents required to submit for education loan?
  3. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  4. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM?
  5. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  6. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  7. Detailed information and procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study BVSc course? -- [New]
  8. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  9. Education loan to study Bachelor Of Hotel Management in KL University?
  10. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  11. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  12. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  13. On what basis PNB offers Education Loan for Bachelor of Technology program? What are the interest charges of PNB Education Loan?
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Textile Design)? List of Banks offering Education Loan for BSc(Textile Design) course?
  15. Banks offering an Education Loan to study MDes course in INSD? Documents required to submit for education loan?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education loan to do Pilot Training course? Detailed information to apply for education loan?
  17. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
5th March 2018, 12:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Education Loan facility to study Bachelor in Communication Design in Pearl Academy?

Any student who wants to study can apply for an education loan, even the economically backward sections of the society can take education loans under the Government sponsored subsidy.

Educational loan can be used to pursue all types of courses like graduation, post graduation, diploma.

Banks can offer loans anywhere between rupees 2 lacs and rupees 22 lacs.

Education loans include many additional benefits like Ocean deposits comma library fees, building deposits, laboratory fees tuition.

Usually female students are offered loans at lower interest rates.

The repayment process should immediately after six months to one year of completion of the course.

In India, interest rates for education loans vary according to banks and however it can be anywhere between 12% to 16%.

You should use we choose a bank which provides the facility for extension of repayment tenure in case of delay under unforeseen consequences.
5th March 2018, 04:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Education Loan facility to study Bachelor in Communication Design in Pearl Academy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 10+2 student. After my 10+2, I want to study Bachelor in Communication Design in Pearl Academy. I want to take Education Loan for this course. Some says the expense is too high to study this course. So I have decided to take student loan for my further education. Give me the details of education loan for me.

Eligibility to get an education loan is as follows:

Applicant must be an Indian citizen
Graduation, Post graduation, including regular technical and professional degree or diploma courses conducted by colleges, universities approved by UGC/AICTE/IMC/Govt. etc.
Teacher training / nursing courses approved by the State Government or Central Government
Regular Degree / Diploma courses like Aeronautical, shipping, pilot training, etc. approved by Director General of Civil Aviation / Shipping, etc.

If the Bachelor in Communication Design course approved by any one of the above mentioned authority, then the applicant is eligible for getting an education loan. The candidate can contact in person any nationalized bank branch for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?