31st December 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility, application form, last date for young scholarship?

Please send the details of young scholarship to this email id [email protected] (Eligibility, Application, last date of application and which documents to be submit)

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get scholarship for IIT student? From where I will get the application form? Last date of form submission?
  2. When will I get the scholarship if I have submitted the online application form?
  3. Eligibility to apply for MHRD Scholarship 2nd renewal? From where I will get application form? Last date of submission?
  4. Detailed procedure for GPAT scholarship? What is the last date of application form for GPAT scholarship?
  5. When the online application form of MHRD First Renewal Scholarship will be released? Last date of application?
  6. Is there any scholarship for doing Classical Dance Class? When the application form will be available?
  7. When the application form of MHRD Scholarship will be released? Last date of form submission?
  8. When the application form of Pre-Matric Scholarship will be published?
  9. What is the last date of sending renewal application form for central sector scholarship?
  10. Need details of Scholarship for MP Board student?
  11. What is the complete procedure for obtaining MHRD stipend?
  12. Scholarships available to study MBBS in India? How to do MBBS from outside Maharashtra Medical Colleges? Which exams should I appear? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?
  14. From where can I get the application form of CSSS Scholarship renewal? Documents required and last date of form submission?
  15. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  16. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form?
  17. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  18. How to get Sanskrit Scholarship having if secured 98 marks in intermediate? What is the last date of application?
7th January 2016, 05:40 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility, application form, last date for young scholarship?

Young India Fellowship is offered by Ashoka university.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

* Age of candidate must not exceed 28 years as on 31st May, 2016.

* Candidate must be in final year of undergraduate or postgraduate degree.

* Candidate must be pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate degree from a recognized university.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE:

* Aspirant can fill an online application form at http://www.youngindiafellowship.com/Apply.aspx

* Candidate has to register himself and has to fill an online application with all necessary details.

IMPORTANT DATES:

* Starting date of application : 16-12-2015.

* Last date for submission of application : 29-02-2016.

The official website is http://www.youngindiafellowship.com/Default.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?