29th July 2018, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Instrumental Assistance(SEBC), Gujarat?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Instrumental Assistance(SEBC), Gujarat. So, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Instrumental Assistance(SEBC), Gujarat?
  2. Age limit to apply in Instrumental Assistance(SEBC), Gujarat?
  3. Documents required to apply for Instrumental Assistance(SEBC), Gujarat?
  4. Important dates of Instrumental Assistance(SEBC), Gujarat 2018?
  5. Whether other state B.Ed student can apply for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) exam or not?
  6. Eligibility of doing Post graduation course in Music Instrumental after a gap of 10 years after graduation from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra
  7. Eligibility to apply for Medical colleges in Gujarat? Qualifying GUJCET is necessary?
  8. Eligibility to apply in Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana of Gujarat for a candidate with 91 percentile in 12th standard?
  9. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  10. What is the eligibility for Gujarat Entrance exam?
  11. Job interview in Electronics companies near Ahmedabad?
  12. What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University
  13. Doctorate or PhD which one would be better to specialize in Carnatic Music(Instrumental Violin)?
  14. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Music at Rabindra Bharati University
  15. Eligibility to apply for English Stenographer post in Gujarat High Court?
  16. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How many BPA(Performing) Arts seats are available in BHU?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority), Gujarat?
5th September 2018, 04:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Instrumental Assistance(SEBC), Gujarat?

Eligibility to apply in Instrumental Assistance(SEBC), Gujarat is given below.

Applicant must be a domicile of Gujarat.

Student should be studying in Medical and Engineering course.

The annual family income of candidates from all sources should not exceed Rs. 2,50,000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?