22nd July 2018, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana of Gujarat for a candidate with 91 percentile in 12th standard?

Hello, my son has scored 91 percentile in his 12th standard. I want to apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana of Gujarat for him. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How much amount I will get under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana of Gujarat being a 12th CBSE candidate?
  2. Can I apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana of Gujarat being a 11th standard student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana, Gujarat 2018?
  4. Important dates of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana, Gujarat 2018
  5. Eligibility to apply in Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana 2018?
  6. When the notification of Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana 2018 will be released?
  7. Is Polytechnic better after doing 10th without board exam?
  8. Am I Gujarat domicile or not? I've done my 10th from Ahmadabad(Gujarat) and now studying 11th in Delhi
  9. How to apply for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana? How much scholarship I can get if scored 60% in KVPY amplitude?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Medical colleges in Gujarat? Qualifying GUJCET is necessary?
  11. Eligibility to apply in GUJCET for 12th CBSE ST candidate? Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get seat in MBBS in Gujarat?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in NDA school?
  13. Can a Female student apply for NDA exam after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for NDA?
  14. Eligibility requirement of B.Sc admission in Gujarat?
  15. GUJCET qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I take MCA or MSc IT? I am a B.Com graduate
  17. Eligibility to apply in The College of Law and Business Scholarship for a candidate with 79% in 12th standard?
  18. Eligibility to apply in Post SSC Scholarship(NTDNT) for a candidate with 79% in 12th standard? -- [New]
25th July 2018, 08:18 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana of Gujarat for a candidate with 91 percentile in 12th standard?

1)Students should secure 90 percentile in 12th standard examination organized by Gujarat Board/ Central Board
2)Maximum annual income should not exceed beyond Rs 4.5 lakh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?