10th October 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for English Stenographer post in Gujarat High Court?

I am a B.A. graduate in English Honours and I want to apply for the English Stenographer post in Gujarat High Court. Can I know the eligibility criteria to apply for this post? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit to apply in English Stenographer recruitment of Gujarat High Court? Salary package of an English Stenographer?
  2. Important dates of Gujarat High Court recruitment for English Stenographer?
  3. High court Stenographer Grade-2 model papers
  4. Can a Stenographer get Rural Development job? How can I get Stenographer job in High Court?
  5. when will I get the call letter for the post of stenographer in Ludhiana district court?
  6. Eligibility criteria to become a Stenographer in Rajasthan High Court through LDC? -- [New]
  7. How to do part time LLB in Gujarat if I am a stenographer?
  8. What is the date of the exam for the post of stenographer(Personal Assistant) of Punjab and Haryana high court
  9. Question papers of MP high court stenographer grade II or III?
  10. Vacancies in Patna High court or Civil Court for Stenographer? List of vacancies in other government sectors?
  11. What is the date of declaration of results for the post of Jr Stenographer(English)
  12. Solved GPSC exam question papers of last 10 years in Gujarati? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility criteria of LDC recruitment exam conducted by Rajasthan High Court?
  14. What is the job profile of a Stenographer in SSC? What kind of learning is needed for becoming a Stenographer?
  15. Solved question papers in Hindi of MP high court assistant grade III stenographer
  16. Is there anyway I can enter government sector with B.Com Accounting and Finance background?
  17. Scope of stenography in Indian Army? What are the subjects included in written test for stenographer? Post or rank can be achieved in stenographer?
  18. Eligibility criteria for stenographer?
14th October 2016, 04:45 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for English Stenographer post in Gujarat High Court?

Eligibility criteria for English stenographer:
1. Candidates must have completed their graduation degree from a recognized university.
2. English Short Hand speed should be 100 words per minute.
3. Candidates must have CCC/CCC+ certificate.
4. Upper age limit is 35 years.

Thanks
14th October 2016, 11:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for English Stenographer post in Gujarat High Court?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for English Stenographer Post in Gujarat High Court Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for this Gujarat High Court Recruitment is as follows.

Educational Qualification Required :-

>> Candidates must have completed "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university in any discipline.

>> As you are done with B.A in English (Hons), I am sure you are eligible to apply for English Stenographer Gujarat High Court Recruitment.

Age Criteria Required :-

There are two Grades in this cadre and they are,

* English Stenographer Grade I :- Minimum 21 years - Maximum 40 years

* English Stenographer Grade II :- Minimum 21 years - Maximum 35 years
5th September 2017, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, If anyone is fresher and want to apply for grade 4 then what is the age limit for English stenographer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?