13th July 2017, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Music at Rabindra Bharati University

Hello friends, I have passed HS exam from Tripura and my class 12th percentage 45.2%. I have passed the Visharad in Indian classical music from Lucknow board. I want to be admitted in B.A honors in Music in Rabindra Bharati University. So, how to get admission in any of this? Yours faithfully, Nisha Bhattacharjee

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Rabindra Bharati University for classical music course?
  2. How to get admission to study B.A.(Music) in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata/Miranda House Woman Collage having Visharad certificate in Indian Classical Music?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University? -- [New]
  4. Admission procedure to study B.A.(Drama) Honours in Rabindra Bharati University? Details of this course?
  5. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  6. Can I get admission to study M.A.(History) in Rabindra Bharati University if secured 49% in B.A.?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata to study M.A.(English)? Is there any admission test?
  8. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?
  9. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Tagore Literature in Rabindra Bharati University?
  10. Whether the syllabus of distance universities like Rabindra Bharati and regular university like Calcutta University are same or is there any difference?
  11. Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure and fee expenses of MFA(Graphics) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  13. Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?
  14. Does Rabindra Bharati University offer M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) course?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  16. Can I apply to study M.A. in Rabindra Bharati University if waiting for the result of B.A. completed from IGNOU?
  17. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  18. How to approach for admission in correspondence M.A.(History) course in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata?
14th July 2017, 10:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Music at Rabindra Bharati University

To get admission in Rabindra Bharati University to study B.A Honors in Music, you must have to fill the application form after collecting it from the office of the College or you can apply online also.
Admission is based on the marks scored in class 12th. So, just apply and wait for the merit list which will be published by the College. If you get selected then you can take admission to study the above mentioned course.
14th July 2017, 11:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Music at Rabindra Bharati University

Procedure to get admission in BA Honors in Music at Rabindra Bharati University:

There is a certain procedure in order to get admission into BA Honors course at Rabindra Bharati University. Rabindra Bharati University offers Bachelor of Arts (Honors) course in,

>> Instrumental Music

>> Vocal Music

It's a 3 year degree course and the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this course is as follows.

* For Vocal Music: 12th Class in Vocal Music
* For Instrumental Music: 12th Class in Instrumental Music

Total number of seats are 83 and you are required to apply online for getting admission into BA Honors course at Rabindra Bharati University. here are the contact details,

Ph. No: 033 2558 4443

Address: No.6/4, Dwarakanath Tagore Lane, Kolkata, West Bengal-700007
15th July 2017, 12:46 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have passed HS exam from Tripura and my class 12th percentage 45.2%. I have passed the Visharad in Indian classical music from Lucknow board. I want to be admitted in B.A honors in Music in Rabindra Bharati University. So, how to get admission in any of this? Yours faithfully, Nisha Bhattacharjee
You must complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification to be eligible for BA History course. You must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by Rabindra Bharati University in order to get admission.
15th July 2017, 09:02 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

BA(Hons) Music is a under graduate course. As per the criteria defined by Rabindra Bharati University a candidate must be 12th passed to get admission for UG courses.

A candidate must be 12th passed with any stream along with a recognized board to get admission in BA(Hons).

There is no any percentage criteria is defined by university. You have to give entrance exam for getting admission.
30th May 2018, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I am studying class 12 & will appear ISC board in 2019. Then I want to take admission in BA(hons) in. Classical music in Rabindra Bharati University,kolkata.Now I want to know in what time I will apply for the above mention course?
19th July 2020, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in music (hons) without having an optional or elective subject in the classes XI Or XII ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?