27th August 2017, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Which government provide education loan to study in DIT, University? Security and collateral required for education loan?

Sir, I am looking for education loan from government banks to study degree course from DIT, University. So, am I eligible to get loan form government banks? Security and collateral required for education loan?

1st September 2017, 09:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government provide education loan to study in DIT, University? Security and collateral required for education loan?

SBI is the best option for education loan, if you are looking for PSU bank only. Other options are PNB, Union Bank of India, Canara Bank, etc. There are even private sector banks like HDFC, ICICI also available for you.

Just make sure that you have got admission in a recognized university or institute to become eligible to apply for education loan. Security and collateral is mainly required for heavy loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?