24th January 2018, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

When and how to apply for Single Girl Child (SGC) Scholarship program?

I have passed CBSE in 2017 and I came to know about Single Girl Child Scholarship now but the last date for applying is already over. What should I do now to apply for the scholarship? Can I apply for this year?

Related Questions:
  1. When and how to apply for Single Girl Child (SGC) Scholarship program?
  2. Procedure to apply for CBSE SGC Scholarship for Under Graduate student?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for applying CBSE SGC scholarship for under graduate studies?
  4. How can I apply for Single Girl Child Scholarship if the form submission date has over?
  5. Cbse -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to apply for PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for single girl child? How they choose for scholarship?
  7. What is the process followed to get scholarship for single girl child?
  8. Eligibility to get scholarship under CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl child?
  9. What are the scholarships available for single girl child doing 1st standard?
  10. Can a girl who is single child of her parents is eligible to apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship for Girl Child? Documents required for it?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship if pursuing Graduation 3rd year being a single girl child?
  12. How much scholarship will I get for my graduation studies from Indira Gandhi scholarship being single girl child in family?
  13. Procedure to apply in Single Girl Child scholarship for selected students?
  14. Documents required to apply in Panasonic Scholarship Program for 12th girl candidate? -- [New]
  15. Documents required to apply in Vidyadhan Scholarship Program for 12th girl candidate?
  16. Is there any merit scholarship for single girl child during school?
  17. How much scholarship will I get being a single child under Indra Gandhi Scholarship?
  18. A mi eligible for MHRD Scholarship after scoring 423 in GATE? What should I do to apply for it?
17th February 2018, 11:11 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and how to apply for Single Girl Child (SGC) Scholarship program?

No, you are not eligible to apply for the scholarship now as you have completed class 10 in 2017. >>Candidates should be the single child of their parents and they should complete class 10 with 60% marks from CBSE affiliated school in current year to apply for the Single Girl Child Scholarship.

Procedure to apply:
>>Candidates need to visit the official website of CBSE or click the below link.
www.cbse.nic.in
>>Then, click on "CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Status".
>>After that click on "Apply Online".
>>Then, fill the form with necessary informations and upload scan copies of required documents.
>>After that, submit the form and take out a print out of the application status for further references.

*** There is no notification regarding the last day of submission of the application form till now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?