21st February 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow to apply for scholarship exam for doing Graduation?

Sir/Mam,
Please Tell how to take part in scholarship test to do graduation course without spending money?. Is everyone eligible to apply for the scholarship exam? Can you please brief me with the complete procedure which we need to follow up for the same? I just wanted to complete my Graduation without spending lot of money.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  2. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Post Graduation after B.E?
  3. What is the procedure of becoming a drug inspector? Syllabus of the exam?Is there any scholarship for M.Pharm for PG?
  4. Which channel to follow in order to get scholarship? Qualification required?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship?
  6. Procedure to apply for CBSE SGC Scholarship for Under Graduate student?
  7. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  8. List of Scholarship exams with syllabus for undergraduate student?
  9. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  10. Can I apply for post graduation course if I have completed B.E mechanical?
  11. Procedure to get scholarship to study Post Graduation in Oxford University?
  12. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  14. Procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship through GATE scorecard?
  15. Procedure to apply for CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.6% in 12th CBSE?
  16. Will I be able to get Merit Scholarship if secured 96.7% in 12th standard? Procedure to apply for scholarship?
  17. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  18. Can I apply for MHRD Scholarship being a Graduation candidate?
26th October 2017, 06:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to apply for scholarship exam for doing Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
Please Tell how to take part in scholarship test to do graduation course without spending money?. Is everyone eligible to apply for the scholarship exam? Can you please brief me with the complete procedure which we need to follow up for the same? I just wanted to complete my Graduation without spending lot of money.

Students can apply for scholarships through their college or directly (online). Students can find various government and private sector scholarships for doing graduation. In general, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. Students have to apply for scholarships with necessary documents. List of scholarships available for doing graduation is given below;

Central Sector Scholarship for College & University Students - Official Website

LIC Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?