6th July 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in R D Sethna Scholarship Fund?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in R D Sethna Scholarship Fund. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

10th July 2018, 06:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in R D Sethna Scholarship Fund?

All those who have passed class 12th with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for RD Sethna Scholarship Fund. Just make sure your age is below 21 years.

Shortlisted candidates are informed afterwards. You need to have a guarantor residing in Mumbai to get this fund, which is basically an education loan.
12th July 2018, 02:33 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in R D Sethna Scholarship Fund?

R D Sethna loan Scholarship are given to those students who have passed at least Secondary School Certificate examination or other equivalent examination with minimum 50% of the total marks.

R D Sethna Loan Scholarships are given to eligible students to pursue scientific, technical, industrial or commercial studies in India and abroad, on condition that they can be repaid with interest in the terms of the agreement and other documents required to enter and execute by applicants and their male guarantors

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?