10th July 2018, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in IDBI Bank?

I want to study BCA(H) after my Higher Secondary. But I want to take an education loan for studying BCA(H). So, I want to apply an education loan in IDBI Bank. Kindly let me know what time it will take to approve an education loan in IDBI Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?
  2. What amount I will get in IDBI Education Loan to study PhD in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of IDBI Education Loan?
  3. How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in Canara Bank?
  4. How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in ICICI Bank?
  5. Does IDBI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  7. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in IDBI Bank for BDS aspirant?
  8. How to apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Benefits of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  9. Penalties under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  10. Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under IDBI Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  11. Is it possible to transfer existing education loan to IDBI Bank?
  12. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply an Education Loan in IDBI Bank to study MBBS?
  13. Process to get education loan for whole fees from IDBI Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How IDBI Bank will agree to offer an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs?
  15. What is I-20 Form? Why is it necessary to submit for studying in US through IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. Expenses covered under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank without guarantor? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  18. Concession in IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme for Physically Handicapped candidate?
12th July 2018, 09:45 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in IDBI Bank?

Generally, the IDBI Bank will take 10-15 working days to approve the education loan. You have to submit all the documents listed by the bank for processing your application. After submitting the documents, the bank will verify them and if they are correct, your education loan will be approved within 10-15 working days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?