23rd October 2017, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship? When to apply for it?

Sir, I am doing PhD in Computer Embedded System in Bangalore. I want to know am I eligible to get Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship? When to apply for it?

26th October 2017, 03:33 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship? When to apply for it?

Aspiring candidates must fulfill the following criteria to apply for the Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship:

Post Graduate or professional degree in any discipline
3-10 years of work experience
Willingness to work in the District Institutes
Passion for social change
Proficiency in local languages (Hindi, Kannada, Tamil or Telugu)
It would be beneficial to know the local language of the district/ state that you're posted in

Last date of application 29th October,2017
27th October 2017, 12:51 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship? When to apply for it?

The Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship is a 2-year full-time program that consists of different modules. Candidates will be given a monthly stipend of Rs.28,800. There will be opportunities to work with Azim Premji Foundation after successful completion of two year programme.

Eligibility criteria to get Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship :-

- The candidate should possess Post Graduate or professional degree in any discipline.

- Should hold 3-10 years of work experience.

- Willingness to work in the District Institutes

- Passion for social change

- It will be an advantage to know the local language of the district/ state for which one is applying.

Selection process :

Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in Online Assessment and Personal Interview.

Important Dates :-

Last date of application : 29th October 2017

One who successfully clear the written test will be invited for personal interviews to be held at multiple locations from 11th to 15th December 2017.

Willing candidates can fill up the form by visiting the website @ www.azimpremjifoundation.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?