23rd June 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in G.P.Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in G.P.Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

27th June 2018, 04:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in G.P.Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in G.P.Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Students belonging to West Bengal, who have in the year 2018, passed Class XII examinations and should have scored at least 80% marks from State Board or 85% or more marks from CBSE and are in need of financial help to pursue higher studies are eligible to apply for the G.P. Birla Foundation Scholarship. Students can study the following streams Science, Engineering, Humanities, Medicine, Law, Commerce, Architecture, Company Secretaryship, Chartered Accountancy and Cost Accountancy in any recognized university. The G.P. Birla Scholarship website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?