29th April 2017, 02:00 PM
riteshc72

Will I get money after cracking NET exam in Computer Science?

I'm a student of final year of my master degree, so if I'll crack net exam in computer science and I don't want to do phd, I'm doing only for money, so my question is, will I get money for cracking the net exam??

30th April 2017, 02:06 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I get money after cracking NET exam in Computer Science?

You are in the final year of Master’s degree and want to know about the scholarship for Ph.D program.

**AICTE provides a monthly stipend of Rs.28,000 to Ph.D students. This stipend is provided to those students who enrolled in Ph.D course through GATE/NET Exam in any AICTE approved institution. So, you will not get money only just after qualifying NET Exam. For availing the stipend/ scholarship, you have to get admission in Ph.D course in any AICTE approved institution.
30th April 2017, 09:19 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get money after cracking NET exam in Computer Science?

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. NET is now conducted by CBSE on behalf of UGC twice every year for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship. The eligibility criteria for NET exam is that candidate must have done master's degree from a recognized university. To apply for NET exam, you need to have minimum of 55% marks in master's degree.

There is no upper age limit for Lectureship but for Junior Research Fellowship, it is 28 years. You will receive fellowship if you clear National Eligibility Test for JRF. You can also apply for Lectureship when vacancies are released for lecturer post in different government colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?