8th August 2016, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Government scheme available for exemption in education loan for non employed candidate?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Pharma from Kerala two years ago but yet can't get good job. I was taken an education loan of rupees 2 lakh from SBI. The bank charges it's interest but I can't pay. Is there any Government scheme to exemption in education loan for non employed candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. Exemption in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.E. Civil in NIT for OBC(NCL) candidate?
  2. Son of a government employee can get exemption in Education Loan?
  3. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  5. Bank Education Loan scheme to study MD in UK?
  6. What kind of exemption I will get in Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main being a ST candidate?
  7. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  8. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop? -- [New]
  9. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  10. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  11. Education Loan to study Executive MBA for 23 years old Self-Employed candidate?
  12. Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?
  13. Can I get exemption if apply in SBI Education Loan to study B.Tech being a SC candidate?
  14. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Medical after HSC? Fee for entire course? Whic bank provides education loan under government scheme?
  16. Benefits of taking an Education Loan under KBL Vidyanidhi scheme?
  17. Concession under PNB Saraswati Education Loan scheme for girls?
  18. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
9th August 2016, 11:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Government scheme available for exemption in education loan for non employed candidate?

If your family's total income is less than 4.5 lacs per annum then you can get exemption on interest which is a scheme offered by central government. You just need to provide the income certificate to SBI to get interest subsidy.

Hence, you can pay back your loan without interest if you fulfill the income criteria. Just have a chat with the bank manager about this scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?