28th June 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?

Respected Sir,
I like to apply an Education Loan from State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur. I want to study MBA through an Education Loan. Kindly let me know about the interest rates charges under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur. Please tell me asap!

Related Questions:
  1. Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?
  2. Interest rates charged against Rs. 8.75 Lacs under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme?
  3. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for Abroad studies?
  4. Interest rates charge under Central Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
  5. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  6. How many months of EMI to pay against Rs. 8.7 Lacs Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? How much EMI to pay?
  7. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  8. Details about interest rate including applicable EMI amount and amortization of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur for an education loan of 10 lakh? -- [New]
  9. Interest rate charge of State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  11. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  12. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for M.Pharmacy course?
  13. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  14. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur?
  15. Do I have to submit my father's Income Tax certificate for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?
  16. Interest rates charges under Education Loan scheme of Karnataka Bank for MBA course?
  17. How the interest rates calculated under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India?
  18. Which one should I choose among Fixed and Floating Interest Rates in Bank Education Loan?
29th June 2016, 01:31 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?

The details regarding Interest rates on Education loan offered by State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur are provided below :-

=> For loans upto Rs.7.5 lacs :- 2% above MCLR, currently 11.15% p.a.

=> For loans above Rs.7.50 lacs :- 1.70% above MCLR, currently 10.85% p.a.

The State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur gives concession on Rate of Interest on Education loan for few different category students as mentioned below :-

=> Concession of 0.50% ROI for girl candidates.

=> Concession of 1.00% ROI for students who study in Prime Institutions.

=> Additional 1% Interest concession will be provided by the bank, if interest is serviced during the study period.
29th June 2016, 08:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?

Interest rate charges under State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Education loan scheme are as follows :-

--> The rate of interest is as applicable from time to time. At present, the rate of interest on Education loan is :-

For loans upto Rs.7.5 lacs :- 2% above MCLR, currently 11.15% p.a.

Above Rs.7.50 lacs :- 1.70% above MCLR, currently 10.85% p.a.

--> Rate of Interest will be 0.50% lower for female candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?