14th June 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan under IBA Model of Vijaya Bank?

I am an average student and scored 6.58 CGPA in my B.Tech. Now, I want to do MBA and need some financial aid. So, I would like to know that I am eligible to get an Education Loan under IBA Model of Vijaya Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. IBA Model of Vijaya Bank for Education Loan seekers
  2. Details of IBA scheme of Vijaya Bank Education Loan?
  3. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  4. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Rate of Interest under Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study Abroad? Does they offer concession to girls?
  6. Education loan for BAMS course?
  7. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of Vijaya Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  10. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  11. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  12. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  13. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. Moratorium period, processing fees and security collateral to apply for an education loan of 7 lakh from Vijaya Bank? -- [New]
  15. Which branch of South Indian Bank of Chennai should I consult for an education loan? Eligibility to get an education loan from it?
  16. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  17. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for MBA aspirant? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in Citi Bank for study MS in US? Eligibility to apply?
15th June 2016, 10:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan under IBA Model of Vijaya Bank?

To be eligible to get an Education loan under IBA Model of Vijaya Bank, you must have secured admission in top rated universities like IITs, IIMs, IISc Bangalore, ISB Hyderabad, BITS, AIIMS, etc., or you must have secured admission in Domestic institutions which are recognised by UGC/ AICTE/ AIBMS/ ICAR, etc.,. You can apply for an Education loan under IBA model of Vijaya Bank only when only secured admission in recognised institutions for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?