30th April 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Moratorium period, processing fees and security collateral to apply for an education loan of 7 lakh from Vijaya Bank?

Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan of 7 lakh from Vijaya Bank. Please tell me what will be the moratorium period, processing fees and security collateral?

Related Questions:
  1. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of Vijaya Bank?
  2. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank?
  3. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of Bank of Maharashtra?
  4. Moratorium period of Federal Bank Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course?
  5. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  7. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  8. Rate of interest, repayment period and processing fees to get an education loan of 6 lakh from Indian Overseas Bank? -- [New]
  9. Required collateral to apply for an education loan of 4 lakh at HDFC Bank?
  10. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  11. Moratorium tenure of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for Abroad studies?
  12. Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?
  13. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  14. What should I lend as Collateral Security to get an education loan from SBI bank?
  15. What does Moratorium periods means for interest rates?
  16. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  17. Securities and collateral required for an education loan of 5 lakh from PNB? What will be the maximum Loan tenure?
  18. Is Collateral Security mandatory to apply for Bank Education Loan except SBI?
1st May 2017, 10:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium period, processing fees and security collateral to apply for an education loan of 7 lakh from Vijaya Bank?

The moratorium period, processing fees and security collateral required to apply for an education loan of Rs.7 lakh from Vijaya Bank are mentioned below :-

--> Moratorium Period :- Course Period + one year
--> Processing Fees : Nil
--> Security :- Nil. Parents needs to be joint borrowers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?