30th June 2016, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for MBA aspirant?

Respected Sir,
I would like to know that what is the eligibility criteria does a candidate have to apply an Education Loan from Federal Bank of India? I want to apply an Education Loan from this Bank for my MBA. Kindly tell me about my eligibility.

3rd July 2016, 03:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for MBA aspirant?

To be eligible to apply for an Education loan in Federal Bank being a MBA aspirant, you must have to satisfy the following eligibility criteria :-

--> You must be an Indian National.

--> You should have secured admission in MBA course through entrance test/ merit basis in any recognised university.

You must have to submit Admission letter as a proof that you got admission in MBA course to get Education loan from Federal Bank.
3rd July 2016, 05:37 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for MBA aspirant?

You want to apply Education Loan for your MBA degree and interested to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for educational loan.

>>Basically you are eligible for applying the education loan if you get admission in any professional courses such as graduate/ post graduate course in Engineering, Medical, and Agricultural Science etc. You are interested to do MBA course. So you are definitely eligible for applying education loan.

Following are the documents required:
--Proof of Identity (Passport / Voters ID card/ Driving License/PAN Card)
--Address Proof (Ration card Tel/ Electricity Bill/ Lease agreement/ Passport/Trade license /Sales Tax certificate)
--Offer letter / Admission letter
--Basic Qualification & mark-list
--Proof of Fees structure
3rd July 2016, 11:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria in order to apply for education loan in Federal Bank of India have been enclosed in the document attached below. Kindly refer the attachment and get the details of eligibility criteria for education loan.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Eligibility criteria.docx(13.2 KB, 7 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?