14th June 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Rate of Interest under Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study Abroad? Does they offer concession to girls?

Kindly tell me what is the rate of interest of Vijaya Bank Education Loan Scheme for candidates who are desire to study in Abroad? And I want to know that does this Bank provide concession to girls?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer concession on interest rate for OBC girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get concession in Interest rate of Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad being an OBC student?
  3. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?
  4. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  5. Concession in interest rate on pre-closure of Education Loan?
  6. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  7. Can I get concession in Interest rate under Allahabad Bank Education Loan policy to study B.Tech in NIT?
  8. Which Bank offer Education Loan with low interest rate to study B.Tech?
  9. Can I get concession on Interest rate of City Union Bank Education Loan being a female student?
  10. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  11. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  12. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  13. Which bank provides an education loan at minimum interest rate?
  14. Can I get concession in Interest rates of Andhra Bank Education Loan being a girl?
  15. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad? -- [New]
  16. Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility?
  17. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  18. Interest rates charges under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
24th June 2016, 01:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Rate of Interest under Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study Abroad? Does they offer concession to girls?

Rate of Interest under Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study Abroad are mentioned below :-

--> Up to Rs 4.00 Lakh :- MCLR 1 Year + 1.70%=11.15% p.a.
--> Above Rs 4.00 Lakh and up to Rs 7.50 Lakh :- MCLR 1 Year + 2.20%=11.65% p.a.
--> Above Rs 7.50 Lakh :- MCLR 1 Year+1.70%=11.15% p.a.

Yes, Vijaya Bank offers an 0.50% interest concession to girl candidates for pursuing higher studies in Abroad. It is applicable only when the ultimate rate of interest charged is not less than Base Rate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?