28th November 2015, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get scholarship after 2 years of MCA with BC category?

I am a student of 2 year mca and my category is Bc. What is the eligibility to get scholarship? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

28th March 2018, 06:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get scholarship after 2 years of MCA with BC category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 2 year mca and my category is Bc. What is the eligibility to get scholarship? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

Generally, scholarships are offered to students for higher studies. It is not possible to get a scholarship after completion of MCA course two years ago. In general, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. Candidates should apply for scholarships at the time of joining the course. Most of them are offered to students every year based on their academic performance. Some scholarships are offered on the basis of an entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?