3rd November 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Where to find the information of getting scholarship for higher studies?

Where can i find scholarships,bursaries and previous question paper? And were can i get SA army application forms? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? I have no idea what should be done to get the study scholarship? So, please help me in this!

28th March 2018, 05:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to find the information of getting scholarship for higher studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where can i find scholarships,bursaries and previous question paper? And were can i get SA army application forms? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? I have no idea what should be done to get the study scholarship? So, please help me in this!

Candidates can find the information on getting scholarships for higher studies in various websites. There are various government and private organizations / institutions are offering scholarships to deserving students in India. Candidates can find many government scholarships in the National Scholarship Portal - Click Here. The National Scholarship Portal contains Central Scholarship Schemes, UGC Schemes, AICTE Schemes and State Schemes. Candidates can find the state scholarships in the state scholarship e-portal. Private scholarship details are available in the official website of the scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?