21st October 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get UGC Scholarship to study M.Pharmacy in Bundelkhand University?

Respected Sir,
Can you tell me what is the eligibility criteria for getting UGC scholarship in M.Pharmacy course in Bundelkhand University? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How much amount I will get through UGC-NET Scholarship to study PhD in Commerce? Procedure to apply for Scholarship?
  2. How to apply for UGC GATE Scholarship while doing M.E.?
  3. Where can i get scholarship for doing Ph.D. in Rajasthan University?
  4. Scholarships available for B.Sc 1st year student of Bundelkhand University? Procedure to apply?
  5. Which college gives scholarship to study in Abroad? Eligibility and entrance exams?
  6. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
  7. How to learn distance course in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Bundelkhand University Jhansi?
  8. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
  9. Can I study M.A.(Urdu) in Bundelkhand University, Jhansi being a graduate of IGNOU?
  10. Is it possible for me to get scholarship to do the course in UGC recognized university after completion of GPAT exam?
  11. Last date to get admission for MA course in Bundelkhand University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Does Bundelkhand University has authentication to offer PhD course?
  13. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  14. Information about other scholarship schemes for general category PG students who have secured 1st position in their UG level?
  15. Is it possible to study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering in Bundelkhand University?
  16. Is it possible to get scholarship when doing M.Sc Computer Science in Pune University?
  17. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for taking admission in UGC recognized university if I have qualified GPAT exam?
  18. Any way to get MHRD or any other scholarship if course is not AICTE approved?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?