6th December 2017, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Information about taking loan for B.Ed course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am Pushkar Bisht & I have completed post graduation, I am belong to poor family, my father is a farmer. I want to study B.Ed from any other state. So, I want information about taking the loan for course in B.Ed can you inform me.

8th December 2017, 04:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about taking loan for B.Ed course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am Pushkar Bisht & I have completed post graduation, I am belong to poor family, my father is a farmer. I want to study B.Ed from any other state. So, I want information about taking the loan for course in B.Ed can you inform me.

Candidates who got admission to study B.Ed course can apply for education loans through various nationalized and private banks. College or institute should be recognized by UGC or AICTE or Government for getting education loans. Education loans also decided by the bank manager based on the students’ marks in the qualifying examinations. Interest rate on education loan is very less compared to a personal loan. Candidates have to apply for education loan with necessary documents including bank statements, IT returns of parents, academic documents, fee schedule, admission confirmation letter etc. Generally, lending an education loan is decided based on the academic strength of the students and future employment prospects of the course.
10th January 2018, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation. I want to study B.ed, but i get only 61% percentage so i want a information about taking education loan can you inform me please.
25th November 2021, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Can i get 1 lakh loan for 2 year b.ed course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?