19th July 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of B.Tech in private universities under VIT and BITS? Which bank can finance for this course?

Sir, i need to know the present(2012) fee structure in vit and BITS(pilani) for first year in b.tech. Which bank can finance.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of B.Tech in private Universities? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in Chennai or Vellore Campus in 2nd counselling if secured 70000 rank in VITEEE?
  3. Fee structure for B.Tech course in CSE in VIT after passing in the Entrance Exam?
  4. Is it possible to get government quota after scoring 80% in 12th and 155 cutoff marks? Should I go for private colleges? Fee structure for various universities?
  5. Cost of Direct admission in IPU and it's fee structure? Is there any bank finance available for education loan?
  6. Universities offering masters in Finance with no tuition fee structure?
  7. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  8. Is it good to join Private Universities? How much is their fee structure and placements?
  9. Basic difference between masters of finance and masters of financial Engineering? universities in US offering the course? Fee structure and opportunities?
  10. Can I do LLB course as a private candidate? What is the total fee structure? Which universities are better for private candidate?
  11. Fee structure for BITS, Pilani?
  12. Can I get admission in M.Tech(ECE) without GATE if completed B.Tech(EIE)?
  13. What is the Fee structure of MCA in VIT, Pune?
  14. What options do I have for a better career after Polytechnic?
  15. What is the current semester cost for MCA?
  16. What is the fee structure for private self finance colleges in Kerala?
  17. Information about IFBI course? What is the fee structure?
  18. Fee structure for B.Ed? Names of the colleges and universities offering the same?
18th May 2018, 11:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of B.Tech in private universities under VIT and BITS? Which bank can finance for this course?

Fee at private institutes like BITS, Pilani and VIT, is usually in the range of 1.5 lac per semester, including hostel and mess charges. The fee increase every year according to the management of the college.

Leading PSU and private banks can easily finance your education, provided you have a guarantor and collateral security.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?