26th July 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Bank Education Loan scheme to study CFA for B.Com 2nd year student?

Hello,
I want to do CFA course after my Graduation. I am doing B.Com in 2nd year now. Kindly tell me about the Education Loan facility provided by Bank to do CFA course?

Related Questions:
  1. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  2. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study CFA course?
  3. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  4. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible to get Education Loan to study CFA course being a MBA postgraduate?
  6. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  7. What is the Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Pharmacy?
  8. Schemes provided by Banks for Education Loan to study in B.Tech?
  9. Can I do CFA course? I am a B.Com degree student
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  12. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  13. Will I get education loan in 2nd year having backlog in one subject of 1st year?
  14. How Education Loan scheme works? Any bank provides cash payment to students or it is done directly to institute?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  16. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for 12th BSEB Board OBC student?
  17. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
18th May 2018, 11:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bank Education Loan scheme to study CFA for B.Com 2nd year student?

You can contact the nearest bank branch for education loan, if you are studying a professional course.

Most of the banks usually don't finance course like CA, CFA, CS, as they are not studied at any college and their fee structure is not much because most of the cost is on coaching classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?