9th November 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in M.Tech(ECE) without GATE if completed B.Tech(EIE)?

sir
can you please tell me can i do m.tech in ece
as i have done my b.tech in eie i have not
applied for gate any other
way of doing my m.tech????????

Related Questions:
11th November 2014, 11:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Tech(ECE) without GATE if completed B.Tech(EIE)?

Yes, you can definitely get admission in M.Tech course without GATE if you have completed B.Tech course. However, you will not get the opportunity to study in the best institutes of the country - IITs and NITs which take admission only through GATE. But you can get admission in the private universities and can pursue M.Tech there. Top most private universities include BITS,Pilani , KIIT, VIT, SRM. However, you have to appear for the entrance exam in each of these institutions.
13th November 2014, 04:38 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Tech(ECE) without GATE if completed B.Tech(EIE)?

You can get admission in Mtech without taking GATE exams. You can apply for Mtech Central, State Universities, private universities as they do not consider GATE and conduct their own written test, followed by an interview. In fact, you can also get admission in IIT and NIT without GATE scores as they consider this on the basis of Sponsored Candidates and Quality Improvement Program (QIP).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?