27th November 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Did not get MOMA scholarship even when sanctioned

Sir
I was applied for moma scholarship fresh 2013-14.
I know i am selected in sanctioned list.But i didn't get the scholarship
My id is P2013klM04726.
Please help me.

6th December 2014, 12:47 PM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: Did not get MOMA scholarship even when sanctioned

There will be any fault in filling of form. I think some document which has to be enclosed with the application, You have missed such as:-
One copy of passport size photograph with signature
Attested certificate of educational qualification as filled up in application form
Income declaration- affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper and income certificate from the employer
Residence certificate
Receipt in acknowledgement of scholarship in the previous year in the duly countersigned by the head

If you have enclosed all documents but still did not get it then you should go Ministry of Minority Welfare office of your State government with your ID number and discuss the matter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?