14th August 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

How to write winning proposal for financial support to teach financial education in schools?

I want to be guided how to write a winning proposal for financial support to teach financial education in schools. Secondly, i have a private school which helps disadvantaged children, how can i get potential international organisations and people of good will to support this programme?

Related Questions:
  1. Financial support of Rs.55-60 Lakhs from any bank or institution is possible for M.Tech in Aviation?
  2. Can I get financial support to pursue my Engineering dream? -- [New]
  3. Is there any financial assistance for B.Des available in Kolkata for SC candidate?
  4. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  5. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  6. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  7. Scholarships or financial support schemes for studies Abroad after 12th?
  8. Courses in finance and share sector with maximum duration of two years after B.Com?
  9. List of NGOs providing financial support to poor students for studies
  10. Alagappa University Distance Education-BBM Degree Exam-First Year Financial Accounting Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. How to study Pharmacology in universities from Europe or US? How to get scholarships?
  12. What should I do to get a good job after completing JBT from Gwalior?
  13. Are there any institutes or universities offering B.Ed and Teaching Job side by side?
  14. Procedure of admission for PhD programme in IISC and financial support?
  15. How to do MBA in finance after completing B.Com and while working in company in banking department?
  16. How much of financial aid do I need for completion of my course?
  17. Does this possible to do MBA in Stock Market?
  18. What will be the salary for an IPS and IAS Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?