1st February 2017, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for scholarship being a student of BE Electrical with CGPA of 9.4?

Respected Sir, I am Vatsal Patel a student of last semester of BE Electrical with CGPA of 9.34 , I want to start my master's program in Germany. I want knowledge about the process and also for scholarship.

It is humble request to you to help me.

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
  2. Can I apply for scholarship after securing CGPA of 10? I am a 11th class student -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How much amount a 10th student can get as scholarship if got 9 CGPA? Can I apply for various scholarship simultaneously? -- [New]
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  5. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 8.1 CGPA in B.E. 1st year?
  6. Scholarship schemes to apply after scoring 8.4 CGPA in 10th?
  7. Can I get scholarship to continue 11th when I have scored 10 CGPA in 10th?
  8. Is there any scholarships available on the basis of CGPA scored?
  9. How can i get scholarship on the basis of 10th CGPA?
  10. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 7.11 CGPA IN 10th standard?
  12. Where to apply for scholarship for having 10 CGPA in 10th and 93% in 12th CBSE Board?
  13. Procedure to apply for scholarship after scoring 9.2 CGPA in class 10th CBSE board?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE scholarship if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th standard?
  15. Can I get scholarship for further education if expecting 9.6 CGPA in 10th being a BC-B student having below 1 Lac family income per annum?
  16. Can I apply for INSPIRE scholarship having 9.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for PM Scholarship if I scored 9 CGPA in class 10th CBSE Board exams? How can I apply for the Scholarship?
  18. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th Board exam? Procedure to apply?
4th February 2017, 07:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for scholarship being a student of BE Electrical with CGPA of 9.4?

For masters degree abroad, you need to crack GRE. If you have a very good GRE score, then you will be eligible for scholarship at reputed university abroad.

You also need IELTS/TOEFL score to prove your English proficiency for admission abroad. Just make sure that you perform well in these two exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?