1st February 2017, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if can’t afford money for my M.Tech studies?

I am studying ECE 3rd year now, I was interested in studying in M.Tech, but in a dilemma condition. I could not be able to afford money Sir. What is the better option available to me.

4th February 2017, 03:43 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What to do, if can’t afford money for my M.Tech studies?

You are studying in 3 year of your B.Tech degree and are interested in going for higher study after completion of B.Tech course. But you are unable to afford the fee for M.Tech.

>>You are no need to worry about the fee. You can take educational loan for the M.Tech course from any nationalized bank. You will be delighted to know that you will get a stipend of Rs. 12400 per month from AICTE while doing M.Tech course if you take admission in any AICTE approved institution through GATE score.

>>So in my opinion you have to take education loan for only first year education fee. You can pay the 2nd year fee through your stipend amount or you can take the education loan for the 2nd year also. So, there is no need to worry about the money at this stage you have to prepare well for GATE exam so that you can get admission in reputed institutions such as IIT’s or NIT’s.
4th February 2017, 07:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do, if can’t afford money for my M.Tech studies?

You can apply for education loan, if you are not able to fund your education. Also, if you can qualify exam like GATE, then you will be eligible for stipend during your MTech, plus you will get admission at a reputed college.

If you haven't cleared GATE, then you will get admission at a private college without stipend, which will be very expensive. Hence, you can apply for education loan in such case.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?