16th August 2017, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

How to apply and track the education loan application of Kotak Mahindra bank? Should I apply in government banks?

I want to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank. So, tell me how to apply and track the education loan application to banks? Should I apply in government banks?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  2. Concession in Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan for female candidate? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
  4. Is there any processing fee to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
  5. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  6. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
  7. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Details about interest rate and terms & conditions?
  8. Insurance covered under Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan scheme?
  9. Does Kotak Mahindra Bank offers an Education Loan for Abroad studies?
  10. How to apply for an education loan of 6 lakh at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Security, rate of interest and maximum tenure for it?
  11. Interest rates charges under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for MBBS course? How to calculate EMI?
  12. Government Bank or Private Bank, which is better to apply for Education Loan?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  14. Requirements to get education loan of 4 lakh from Kotak Mahindra Bank? Education loan moratorium period?
  15. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  16. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Education loan schemes of Kotak Mahindra Bank to study in Australia? Repayment period with permissible delay?
30th December 2017, 06:37 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply and track the education loan application of Kotak Mahindra bank? Should I apply in government banks?

You can apply for Kotak Mahindra student Education Loan in various ways like by visiting the branch or through online mode.

The bank offers education loan application form online through its website.

The process is very simple.

Visit the official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank.

Fill up the necessary details like name, address, contact number, city of residence, preferred branch etc.

Then Submit the application form.

The bank's executive will call the customer to guide him or her through the application process.

Yes, you can also apply in government banks for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?