3rd March 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Government Bank or Private Bank, which is better to apply for Education Loan?

Hello friends, If I want to apply for Education Loan for my MBBS the which bank is good for this? I mean I apply for education loan in Private Bank or Government Bank? I want to get loan from a suitable banks. So, kindly suggest me between these two sub-divisions of Banking Sector.

Related Questions:
  1. From which bank should I apply to get an education loan, a Government or a Private bank?
  2. Where should I go for Education Loan to study MBBS among Private Bank and Public Bank?
  3. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  4. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  5. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  7. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  8. Is Education loan a best financial aid for higher studies? Advantages to apply for education in a private bank?
  9. Benefits and drawbacks of applying for an Education Loan in Axis Bank?
  10. Education loan for BAMS course?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  12. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  13. Which private or government bank will be better for an education loan to study PG course in abroad?
  14. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  15. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Karnataka Bank for BTech course? -- [New]
  16. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy?
  17. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  18. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
19th March 2018, 01:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government Bank or Private Bank, which is better to apply for Education Loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, If I want to apply for Education Loan for my MBBS the which bank is good for this? I mean I apply for education loan in Private Bank or Government Bank? I want to get loan from a suitable banks. So, kindly suggest me between these two sub-divisions of Banking Sector.

Students can apply for education loan through a government bank (nationalized banks). State Bank of India is one of the largest education loan providers in India. Students can apply for education loans through SBI with lowest interest rate. Documentation and other formalities are simple in SBI. Students can contact any SBI branch nearest to their permanent address for obtaining education loans. Students can also contact other nationalized banks like PNB, Canara Bank, IOB, Indian Bank, Central Bank of India, BOB, Bank of India, etc. for obtaining education loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?