26th March 2017, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

How to approach SBI bank for an education loan? Should I go for local branch or regional head office?

Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan at SBI to study a degree course. Please tell me how should I approach to bank for it? Should I go for local branch or regional head office?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan within a week of application submission? How much time is taken to process an Education Loan in Regional Office?
  2. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  3. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  4. Which branch of SBI should I approach for an education loan at Luknow? Securities, collateral required and Loan tenure?
  5. How to approach the SBI Bank branch available at LPU campus for an education loan to study B.Tech?
  6. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  7. Whether Loan Sanction Letter is issued in the Regional Office of Union Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Education loan for BAMS course?
  9. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)?
  10. Fee waiver student can take education loan?
  11. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  12. How can I take another Loan for PG course if already took for UG course?
  13. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan among State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur, State Bank Of Hyderabad, State Bank Of India and State Bank Of Mysore?
  15. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  16. Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University?
  17. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  18. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
28th March 2017, 09:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach SBI bank for an education loan? Should I go for local branch or regional head office?

To get an education loan from SBI for pursuing your higher studies, you can directly visit your nearest SBI bank branch and ask them the process to apply for an education loan. They will ask you to fill the application form and submit some documents like admission proof, Id proof, address proof, income proof, etc., to process your education loan. If all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct, your education loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?