7th June 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How to approach bank to avail an Education Loan of Rs. 11 Lacs to study B.E.(Architectural Engineering) in New Zealand?

I want to get an Education Loan of Rs. 11 Lacs for studying BE in Architectural Engineering. I don’t know how to approach Bank for availing me an Education Loan. Please help me to select best option.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  3. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  4. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  5. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  7. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  9. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  10. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  12. Can I get a Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12.5 Lacs to study Integrated BBA & MBA in IIPM, Pune? List of Banks offering an Education Loan of this amount?
  13. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  16. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  17. Should I take Personal Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if Education Loan is approved but gettign delayed?
  18. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
9th June 2016, 08:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach bank to avail an Education Loan of Rs. 11 Lacs to study B.E.(Architectural Engineering) in New Zealand?

First of all you must confirm admission in New Zealand and after that you can apply for education loan based on those documents. The college should be recognized then only banks will sanction loan.

Also, guarantor and collateral security will be needed for sanction of loan. Hence, make sure you fulfill all the requirement.
10th June 2016, 12:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach bank to avail an Education Loan of Rs. 11 Lacs to study B.E.(Architectural Engineering) in New Zealand?

You need to do the following to avail education loan of 11 lakhs.

1. Once you get admission call from an institute, get a copy of admission letter, prospectus and fee structure of the concerned institute.
2. Then approach any bank near your residence with the above documents for education loan. The list of banks who provide education loan is attached for your reference.
3. Have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan. Get to know your eligibility and the terms and conditions to which you need to comply.
4. Act as per bank's instructions following all norms to get your education loan sanctioned.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 8 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?