13th December 2016, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

In which branch of SBI should a Shahin Bagh, Delhi resident go for an education loan of amount 10 lakh? Will I have to go for main branch of Delhi?

Hello sir, I am planing to study MBA course and I live in Shahin Bagh, Delhi. Please tell which branch of SBI should I approach for an education loan of amount 10 lakh? Will I have to go for main branch of Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get extra amount as an education loan from SBI?
  3. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  4. What should I do to get an education loan instead of home loan if applied one month ago?
  5. Terms and condition to get additional education loan from SBI if already taken for BE course?
  6. What should I do to repay the amount of an education loan of SBI before repayment period? Is it a good decision?
  7. Possibility to get deduction in amount of education loan if got relieved from job due to demonetization?
  8. What to do if unable to pay the education loan amount on time due to being jobless?
  9. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  10. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  11. How can I take another Loan for PG course if already took for UG course?
  12. Whether the State Bank of Hyderabad will get merged with SBI? How can I repay my education loan amount? -- [New]
  13. How to get an education loan to study CCIE course from Network Bull, Delhi? Necessary documents required for it?
  14. Rate of interest (Per annum) of SBI for the education loan of rupees 7 lakh? Processing fee for the same?
  15. Whether my Brother-In-Law can become a guarantor against an Education Loan if he is non-resident of Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which branch of SBI should I approach for an education loan at Luknow? Securities, collateral required and Loan tenure?
  17. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 75000 to do Telecom Technology & Management Certificate course in IIT-Delhi?
  18. How to approach the bank to reduce the repayment of education loan amount? Should I consult to Education Minister of the state?
5th March 2023, 04:21 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: In which branch of SBI should a Shahin Bagh, Delhi resident go for an education loan of amount 10 lakh? Will I have to go for main branch of Delhi?

You can approach any nearby SBI branch for an education loan. You do not necessarily have to go to the main branch in Delhi. However, it is advisable to check with the bank if they provide education loans for the course and institute you are planning to study at. It is also recommended to compare loan offers from different banks and choose the one with the best terms and conditions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?