3rd June 2016, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

How and in which bank can I apply for an education loan while studying in BDS 2nd year?

I got 68% in 2nd year BDS course, and which this score i am sure am not going to get the scholarship, so at least tell me that how and in which can i apply for education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether AIIMS will help me to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  2. Whether Income Tax File is necessary to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  3. Concession from Bank Education Loan to study BDS for a sportsperson?
  4. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  8. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Assets for security to apply for Bank Education Loan to study BDS course?
  10. Whether the Bank will repay Education Loan during the course period of M.Tech?
  11. Education Loan or scholarship, for which one should I apply if studying B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?
  12. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  13. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  14. Can I get Education Loan if studying in B.Tech 2nd year?
  15. Rank in entrance exam matters to get an Education Loan for studying BDS?
  16. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  17. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Education Loan sponsored by WBMDFC for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
3rd June 2016, 07:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and in which bank can I apply for an education loan while studying in BDS 2nd year?

You can try for loan at leading PSU banks as well as at private sector banks. All you need is valid documents to support your education loan application and a guarantor.

SBI, UBI, BOB, Allahabad Bank, ICICI, HDFC etc provide education loan based on requirement of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?