19th April 2017, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for a full scholarship successfully to do college studies?

How can I apply for a full scholarship successfully to do studies in college? I am currently waiting for my result. Can you please help me with the details which I need to follow to ensure that I will get the full scholarship for doing my further studies? Thanks!

13th February 2018, 02:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a full scholarship successfully to do college studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I apply for a full scholarship successfully to do studies in college? I am currently waiting for my result. Can you please help me with the details which I need to follow to ensure that I will get the full scholarship for doing my further studies? Thanks!

You can apply for various scholarships to study higher education after completion of 10+2 examinations. You can apply for various government and private scholarships. In general, scholarships are awarded to students on the basis of merit and family income. The scholarship amount differs from one organization to another. Therefore, it is not possible to get a full scholarship to cover your expenses. You have to find the scholarship amount in the concerned scholarship website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?