9th April 2017, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Does NABARD provides an education loan to study B.Tech in Agriculture? Procedure and documents required for it?

Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan at NABARD to study B.Tech in Agriculture engineering. Is NABARD providing education loan? Procedure and documents required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  2. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father monthly income is Rs. 8000? Documents required to apply?
  5. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
  6. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  7. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study 3 years Bachelor's Degree course in Australia? Documents required to submit?
  8. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  9. Detailed information and documents required to get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  10. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  11. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  12. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  13. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India?
  14. How to get an education loan to study CCIE course from Network Bull, Delhi? Necessary documents required for it?
  15. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  16. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in UK?
  17. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  18. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
14th February 2018, 04:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does NABARD provides an education loan to study B.Tech in Agriculture? Procedure and documents required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan at NABARD to study B.Tech in Agriculture engineering. Is NABARD providing education loan? Procedure and documents required for it?

Sorry, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) does not offer education loan to study BTech in Agriculture. Students can apply for an education loan to study BTech in Agriculture in various banks and private educational loan providers. Students can contact the bank branch nearest to their permanent resident for an education loan. They have to submit the documents like proof of address, ID, income proof of parents’, fee schedule, letter of admission, passport size photographs, PAN card of the student and parents, AADHAR card, statement of assets and liabilities of the student / co-borrower / guarantor, etc. for getting an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?