31st December 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I consolidate my Education Loan being an MBA student?

Hello,

I am pursuing MBA and I have taken a Bank Education Loan. I want to consolidate my Education Loan after my MBA. Can you tell me the process for this? Waiting for your reply. Just let me know the information soon on the same.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which student loan should I consolidate first, Private Student Loan or Federal Student Loan?
  2. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  3. What kind of Education Loan is provided to MBA aspirant?
  4. Will college help me in getting an Education Loan for MBA?
  5. What kind of relaxation I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MBA being a ST student?
  6. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  7. Is there any difficulty to reapply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  8. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  9. How can I apply for Education Loan if my father is bankrupted being a MBA candidate of Symbiosis International University?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  11. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?
  12. List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan?
  13. How to get education loan being a Bangladeshi to study MBA in India?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  15. How much time I will get after completing MBA to repay Bank Education Loan if doesn't get job through campus placement?
  16. Want to know regarding Mba Cet exam & Mba admission documents? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get education loan for PG if I take education loan for UG course?
  18. A B.Tech student who have already taken an education loan can take another loan for personal use?
2nd January 2016, 07:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I consolidate my Education Loan being an MBA student?

It is not clear what exactly you meant by consolidation of your education loan. You cannot combine education loan with other loans. If you are taking about repayment, you need to approach the concerned branch, write an application requesting to initiate repayment. You need to know the repayment amount which you need to deposit every month for proper repayment and the tenure for which repayment needs to be done. Once you submit the application, repayment process will be initiated by the bank. You need to either deposit money in the account linked with the loan account or directly deposit in the loan account,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?