18th April 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Bank Education Loan against my property which is not registered?

Hi,
I have secured admission in a reputable university in Germany but I am facing problem in securing an Education Loan. I need atleast Rs. 20 Lacs of Education Loan against mortgage. I have a property whose value is Rs. 50 Lacs approx. But I don't have a registry for that and instead I have a registered power of attorney. Banks says that they need a registry, which will cost me a lot. Is there any way out? Please help me in this regard.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  2. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  3. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  4. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?
  5. Is it possible to get an Education Loan against my Uncle's property to study MBA in Canada? Why Bank refused my uncle's return?
  6. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  8. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  9. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  11. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  12. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA against my Grocery shop whose half shareholder is my brother?
  13. What if I dont have property to show to a bank for education loan?
  14. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  15. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan on the same property in which my brother has already taken?
  17. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
21st April 2016, 01:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Bank Education Loan against my property which is not registered?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot opt for education loan by keeping a property as mortgage for which you do not have registry done. You need to show registry and tax certificate to bank to take loan against its mortgage. There is no other way out unless you have any other property to keep mortgage. You should do the registry as soon as possible and then apply for loan if you do not have any other property to show as education loan.
21st April 2016, 01:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Bank Education Loan against my property which is not registered?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot opt for education loan by keeping a property as mortgage for which you do not have registry done. You need to show registry and tax certificate to bank to take loan against its mortgage. There is no other way out unless you have any other property to keep mortgage. You should do the registry as soon as possible and then apply for loan if you do not have any other property to show as education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?