18th April 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

How much interest rate will be charged against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs? How and when I will get? When I have to pay after Graduation?

Respected Sir,
Kindly let me know how much interest is added in an Education Loan if I want a Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs? When do I have to pay it after my Graduation? I would also like to know how can I apply and when can I get this loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  2. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  3. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of banks offering Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs with lowest Interest Rate? Which is advisable among Floating and Fixed rates for repayment period of 1 year?
  5. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  6. How can I get Education Loan of Rs 25 Lacs with low interest rate to study MS in The University of Manchester?
  7. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  8. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
  9. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest interest rates to study MBA?
  10. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  11. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  12. WBMDFC offers Education Loan to study B.Tech? Rate of Interest charged against Education Loan?
  13. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  14. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  15. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with low interest rates to study MS in UK?
  16. Which Bank will sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Germany? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
21st April 2016, 01:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much interest rate will be charged against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs? How and when I will get? When I have to pay after Graduation?

The interest rate fluctuates from time to time as per orders from the Reserve Bank of India. This depends on the market conditions and the policies of central government. Usually the rate of interest fluctuates between 13-14.5 percent and is computed as simple interest for the entire study period. You need to start the repayment of loan after six months from the completion year of graduation or on joining a job whichever is earlier.
You need to approach a bank when you get an admission call from a recognised institute. Approach the bank, have detailed discussion with branch manager concerning the education loan, comply with the terms and conditions of the bank and act as per bank's orders to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?