31st December 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an Education Loan in 2 weeks to deposit in college in USA?

Hello,

I need an Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs for depositing in college at USA where I have secured admission for MS course. I have 2 weeks time. Please tell me how I can get an Education Loan in 2 weeks? Awaiting to get the answer on this soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to deposit admission fee if already applied through college? Should I take Personal Loan?
  2. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  3. Why we are not able to get education loan for doing course in USA?
  4. Securities against Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs for doing Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  5. Should I take Personal Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if Education Loan is approved but gettign delayed?
  6. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  8. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  10. Do i need to take approval letter from my college to approach for education loan?
  11. Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?
  12. Will college help me in getting an Education Loan for MBA?
  13. Can I get a scholarship or education loan for pursuing MBA in USA? On what basis will I get loan?
  14. Which bank can provide me education loan of 2.5 lacs for the hidden charges of my MS course in USA?
  15. How much amount will be sanctioned in Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA?
  16. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  17. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
2nd January 2016, 06:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an Education Loan in 2 weeks to deposit in college in USA?

It is easy and fast to get education loan these days. Especially with the involvement of internet, things are happening at a fast rate. The speed of processing is faster in the private sector banks as compared to public sector banks as they are more aggressive. Hence opt for different banks, have a discussion with the concerned branch managers. Get to know the details of education loan and also state your time limit within which you need the education loan. Since two weeks is the limit so you should give them 10 days as the limit within which the loan needs to be sanctioned. If positive response from bank, proceed further following the instructions as per bank's orders to get the education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?