4th November 2015, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Securities against Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs for doing Commercial Pilot Training in USA?

Hello,
I want to join Commercial Pilot Training Academy in USA. I have heard that this course is cheaper in USA than in India. I came to know that it cost Rs. 22 Lacs there for this course. If I want to apply for this course in USA with education loan then what bank want to take in security for giving loan of Rs. 20 Lacs?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  2. Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot License without repaying during the Training?
  3. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  4. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in Canada?
  5. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  6. Which Bank can provide Education Loan or Rs. 24 Lacs to do Pilot Training course?
  7. Which banks give education loan for commercial pilot training?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 40 Lacs to do Pilot Training course in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  10. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  12. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  13. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  15. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  16. Which bank gives education loan for commercial Pilot training?
  17. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
11th December 2015, 07:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Securities against Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs for doing Commercial Pilot Training in USA?

To get Education loan of Rs.22 lacs for doing Commercial Pilot Training in USA, you must have to submit a Collateral security documents to bank in the form of Intangible assets like house, land, etc., If all the documents of Collateral Security are verified and found correct then, bank will accept the Collateral security and your loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days depending upon the bank. So, to get Education loan of Rs.22 lacs, you must have to submit Intangible assets like House, land, etc., documents to bank as a Collateral security for sanctioning your Education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?