7th August 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan if I don't have any property for mortgage?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Printing Technology. I want to get an education loan to study B.Tech course. How can I get an education loan if I have no any property?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  2. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  4. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  5. How can I get an education loan if I don't have any property for mortgage? -- [New]
  6. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  7. Can I mortgage property which includes partner to apply for Education Loan?
  8. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan against my property which is not registered?
  10. Should I have to mortgage property for applying an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for study in USA? Can I repay loan amount within 5 years after getting job?
  11. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  12. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  13. Should I mortgage my property to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study Post Graduation in UK? Should I repay the amount after getting job?
  14. Education loan for poor student who don't have mortgage?
  15. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan on the same property in which my brother has already taken?
  17. Maximum amount of Education Loan to get without mortgaging property to study MBA?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
8th August 2016, 08:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan if I don't have any property for mortgage?

There is no need to have any property to get an Education loan upto Rs. 7.5 lakhs, the Collateral Security will be asked only when the loan amount exceeds more than Rs. 7.5 lakhs. As you have completed Diploma course and interested to pursue B.Tech course, the approximate fee structure for B.Tech fee structure is nearly Rs.4-5 lakhs. So, without having any property, you can get an education loan upto Rs. 7.5 lakhs for pursuing B.Tech course.
8th August 2016, 10:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan if I don't have any property for mortgage?

Any candidate can get education loan upto four lacs for pursuing any professional course from a recognized university without having any property to mortgage. There are numerous banks like SBI, CBI, Syndicate bank, PNB etc in which you can apply for education loan.

2. You will have to submit documents like pan card of your father and yours, education loan letter from college containing fee structure, proof of identity and residence etc. Depending upon your application, bank will decide how much loan can be sanctioned at what rate of interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?