27th June 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount of Education Loan to get without mortgaging property to study MBA?

Hi,
I am a Group 'B' Gazetted officer drawing Rs. 4.50 Lacs salary per annum in Government of India. What is maximum amount of Education Loan I can apply for my daughter as she want to study MBA in India without putting the mortgage of property?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  2. Can I mortgage property which includes partner to apply for Education Loan?
  3. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  4. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  5. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  6. Maximum amount of Education Loan to study MBA in India?
  7. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  8. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan to study MBA? Details of interest rate and repayment mode?
  9. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  10. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get an Education Loan to study M.Tech without mortgaging?
  12. Should I mortgage my property to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study Post Graduation in UK? Should I repay the amount after getting job?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA against my Grocery shop whose half shareholder is my brother?
  14. Is it necessary to present House property to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs?
  15. Should I have to mortgage property for applying an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for study in USA? Can I repay loan amount within 5 years after getting job?
  16. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA on mortgaged property?
  17. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  18. For up to how much amount should I apply for an education loan at Bank of Baroda to study B.Pharma? Will I have to show my property for it? -- [New]
29th June 2016, 10:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount of Education Loan to get without mortgaging property to study MBA?

The maximum loan amount which can be availed without mortgaging any property varies from bank to bank. However, most of the banks have same structure. Exceptions are like State Bank of India wherein for loan above 4.5 lakhs, mortgage is required. For other banks, the maximum amount of education loan which can be availed without mortgage is 7.5 lakhs.
30th June 2016, 01:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount of Education Loan to get without mortgaging property to study MBA?

As per latest rules and regulations of Reserve Bank of India, the maximum amount of education loan that can be sanctioned without mortgaging any property or submitting papers of any fixed deposit is 10 lacs rupees. You can get education loan of 10 lacs without mortgaging any property from any bank of India.

You can apply for education loan to multiple banks at official website of India's education loan portal launched by central government of India called Vidya Lakshmi portal and its official link is https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?