7th August 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How to apply to get an education loan from Union Bank of India? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?

Hello sir, I want to study MBA course from reputed colleges of India or Abroad. I want to take 5 lakh of education loan from Union Bank of India. Please tell me how to apply for it? Maximum time to repay the loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount? -- [New]
  2. Can I get an education loan to study MBA in London? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  4. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  5. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  6. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  7. Whether bank will sell my house in auction if unable to repay back the loan amount on time?
  8. Countable years of repayment against Loan amount of Rs. 7.75 Lacs in Union Bank of India?
  9. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  10. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  11. Whether the Bank will repay Education Loan during the course period of M.Tech?
  12. Can I repay the amount of education loan on installment basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  14. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  15. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  16. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  17. What will happen if I could not pay on time the installment of an education loan which was taken against the house property?
  18. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
8th August 2016, 08:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply to get an education loan from Union Bank of India? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?

You can apply for an education loan from Union Bank directly by contacting bank manager or by visiting bank office, you can take the application form from bank and apply, if you need assistance, you can know details from bank staff. Along with an education loan application form, you have to submit documents mentioned in the application form for loan processing. The maximum time allowed to repay the loan is 15 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?