23rd October 2015, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

How can I get Education Loan to study BS in America? Documents required to submit in Bank?

Hello,
I want to know that how can i get education loan to do BS in America? What are all documents I need to submit to the Bank for education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  2. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS? At what time I have to submit?
  3. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  4. When I will get Education Loan after submitting all the documents? Documents required to submit?
  5. Documents required to submit in Bank to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  6. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  7. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  8. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
  9. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  10. Suitable Bank with minimum interest rates of Education Loan upto Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS/MD in Abroad? Documents required to submit?
  11. Suitable Bank with minimum interest rates of Education Loan upto Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS/MD in Abroad? Documents required to submit?
  12. Process of getting education loan and documents required to submit?
  13. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  16. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  17. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  18. Detailed information and documents required to get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
11th November 2017, 07:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Education Loan to study BS in America? Documents required to submit in Bank?

To get an education loan for pursuing BS course in America, you should have secured admission in any recognised college/ university and you have to visit the bank directly or you can apply through online at the respective bank official website. Documents that are required to submit in bank for processing your education loan are listed below :-

--> Admission Letter (I20)
--> Copy of Passport
--> Income Proof of your parents
--> Address Proof
--> Copy of Pancard
--> Education Loan Application Form
--> Passport Size photographs
--> Collateral security documents
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?