5th December 2015, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University, Tripura being an employee?

Hello,
I want to do MBA in ICFAI University, Tripura. So I need an Education Loan for my study. As I'm a salaried employee can I get an Education Loan? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University being an employee?
  2. Should I discontinue MBA from ICFAI if getting admission in PGDM?
  3. How may I get question papers of ICFAI tripura? I'm appearing for ICFAI MBA exams in Finance -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the future of CFA from ICFAI, Tripura? Is this university registered for CFA in India?
  5. Is there any difficulty to get Education Loan to study MBA in XLRI for an employee of Mindtree?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan if got admission in MBA course at ICFAI University, Hyderabad?
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  8. Conditions to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  9. How to get education loan being a Bangladeshi to study MBA in India?
  10. Can I write GATE exam after completion of my MCA degree from ICFAI University,Tripura?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father is an employee at Qatar?
  12. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father is an employee at Qatar? -- [New]
  13. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  14. Is there any difficulty to reapply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  15. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech without guarantor being an employee of Infosys?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  18. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
11th November 2017, 06:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University, Tripura being an employee?

Yes, you can get an education loan for pursuing MBA course in ICFAI University, Tripura even if you are an employee. Candidates who have secured admission in any course in any recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. You have to submit the documents like admission letter, income proof, Identity Proof, residence proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan. Once, the bank verify all your documents and if they are found correct, you will be sanctioned an education loan for pursuing your MBA course in ICFAI University, Tripura.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?